On the hunt for the perfect job?
We’re looking for fastidious fault-finders to embark on the adventure of quality assurance.
Do you have ideas on how to make software testable and certifiable? Do international projects and tricky customer demands inspire you? Be a part of our team!
Software Testing Manager m/f
What You Can Expect:
- At infoteam, you’ll optimize tailor-made software solutions for customers in medicine and automation technology.
- You’ll develop specifications and perform tests based on internationally recognized testing methodologies.
- You’ll be performing a key role in your team. Your name will stand for flawless quality.
- By introducing new testing tools, you’ll ensure greater efficiency and optimized test runs.
- Your role will include scheduling, testing, release and resource planning. Additionally, you’ll be responsible for processing, assessing and evaluating the results.
What We Expect:
- You hold a third-level IT qualification, or you’re an IT expert with several years of professional experience.
- Ideally, you’re an ISTQB © Certified Tester and have industry expertise in medicine or automation technology, along with experience with HP Quality Center, Ranorex Test Automation or comparable tools.
- You are a strong communicator, a team player and a quick learner who relishes a challenge. You are also ready to deepen and develop your knowledge on an ongoing basis.
- A good command of English completes your profile.
Join infoteam Software.
We are pleased about your application. Please, make use of our application form online http://www.infoteam.de/en/online-application/
infoteam has been an innovative worldwide company with a flat, transparent management structure since 1983. We are established in the most important markets of the future, such as life sciences, medicine and automation technology.
At infoteam, you can expect exciting assignments, highly motivated colleagues and an open, family-friendly work atmosphere. We place great value on employee motivation. Continuing education gives you the chance to develop your abilities, assume greater responsibility, and earn a salary that's commensurate with performance.
We offer committed employees the chance to share in our success through company stock. Your modern workplace is equipped for in-house and mobile activities. It is located in the Nuremberg metropolitan region, an excellent place to live and work.
infoteam Software AG
Am Bauhof 9, 91088 Bubenreuth
Phone: +49 (0) 9131 78 000
Fax: +49 (0) 9131 78 0050